Friday, January 15, 2010

Flower Pot Covers What Can I Use Instead Of A Saucer For A Plastic Flower Pot?

What can I use instead of a saucer for a plastic flower pot? - flower pot covers

I potted on my porch. I need to buy food for them. Clay plates are expensive and could not find any plastic plates at Home Depot and Lowe. I'm online a couple of plastic plates.
But are sold in quantities of 25. I do not need so many years. I saw some on eBay. but I can feel the quality of this product line.
Can anyone tell me what I as a substitute for a plate of pot. The first thing that comes to mind is the cake topper. But I do not know where to find the CNA.
All answers are welcome and thank you in advance for every answer

2 comments:

Doreen M said...

What about plastic containers? You can get all the colors, models. $ You can get in stores. Pie pans work well. Go to flea markets and sell the house to receive subsidies. Good luck.

lorenzo said...

Lowe's and other goods sold in clear plastic cups, which corresponds to plants in pots in various sizes. You have to be extremely cheap and clear, that does not harm the plant and pot. While most of them are clay pots, you can simply drop them in age, folding towels face. You can then press the water and the water will be sucked into the roots.

Post a Comment