Sunday, January 24, 2010

Finding Synthroid 175 On The Internet Why Would A Doctor Put Me On BOTH Tapazole(20mg) And Synthroid(75mcg) For Graves Disease?

Why would a doctor put me on BOTH tapazole(20mg) and Synthroid(75mcg) for Graves disease? - finding synthroid 175 on the internet

Had been a few months ago when I was diagnosed with Graves, and started with 20 mg of Tapazole daily and monthly blood tests and just this week I had my endo Synthroid 75mcg with my Tapazole. But I do not understand why. I think the medicine, they disappear. I can not do much when searching online and was hoping someone could explain it to me. Thank you in advance.

3 comments:

Lisa A said...

A response indicates that the T3/T4 balance. It is a good answer.

Another proposed response, ask your doctor. Excellent advice. I would add that it is necessary to find a new doctor when she is unable or unwilling to explain their actions to their satisfaction.

Another possibility is that this treatment reduces an attempt to detect antibodies and remission. The methimizole calls for a reduction in the production of antibodies. But while reducing the production of antibodies, can send their hormone levels low, and we will send in hypothyroidism too. Not good. While you provide some hormones to normal hormone levels and also among methimizole keep the reduction of antibodies. This is called the closure and replacement therapy. You can Google for any information.

PA said...

It appears to be a little strange, a thyroid med and lower rise at the same time. But my question is, why do you ask? You should ask your doctor about these things. It could be one of the reasons. The bottom line is to satisfy all those who read this if you have a question about your treatment with your doctor. It is the development of a treatment for you. It should answer questions.,

christnp said...

It is impossible to remove, just each other. Synthroid is synthetic T4, which is one of the thyroid hormones. Tapazole is the reduction of T3 and T4.

It seems that your paper will fall Tapazole thyroid hormones, T4, but a minor adjustment.

Post a Comment