Monday, January 11, 2010

Culinary School Rankings What Is The Best Culinary School In Chicago? Should I Go For A 2 Or 4 Year Degree?

What is the best culinary school in Chicago? Should I go for a 2 or 4 year degree? - culinary school rankings

I already have a 4 years study at a university with a degree in psychology and a BA in history, but I do not think I made the right decision. Where can I get more information and opinions about the different schools? The actual practical differences between the two-year diploma and a diploma in four years?

1 comments:

Brian in Chicago said...

If you already have a 4-year course of study must not continue with another 4-year degree. I believe his 4-year degree includes classes, if this is not necessary if you already have a diploma

Post a Comment