Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Star Wrapping Paper What Do These Really Really Weird Dreams I Keep Having Mean?

What do these really really weird dreams i keep having mean? - star wrapping paper

Heres two dreams .... I remember that the parts are very clear.

The first:
I had a baby, but the only part I saw, I was in hospital with a doctor in the house to give me a baby and said she was a child. I remember, but then later, the child disappeared from his sleep and went to go look in the mirror only to realize that they had the shots on my face with tentacles growing outdoors. I tried to remove them from my face, but no luck.

2. Dream
Well, I was in school my best friends loose and the realization of this kind, he is relaxed. (I liked him, but now he's hated me for no reason) and went on me and my friend and asked him to look good sites? And my friend did not say nothing to say, they use this for something good. Then in a dream, since I can not remember something that gives me a gift wrapped in pretty packaging. In the form of a star. My friend called me in real life and woke from his sleep.

Can someone tell me what the Dr.ams have a general idea?

1 comments:

Pilgrim said...

The first dream seems to say that (some cases the child) is given in a cure, but after some reflection, they see it as something that is distorting the "face" (as you can in the world?). Ambiguous and do not know exactly what he said. But ....
Second, it can be included on the first measure in the context together.
Internally, a male element will "in touch" with you. But there is a gap of some kind is recommended (as usual ..) a part of you (friend), no connection to him (by the lack of trust perhaps?).
But what happened (the) forget that you can see in this part of you is really good, and can leave you a star, or I should say "a star". Or make a star.
Remember that people are always in her dreams about you, not the people who dream of are used as symbols to represent their inner core.
Dreams sounds like a good cure. We develop, do not try to feel, make known.

Post a Comment