Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Can A Kidney Stone Scratch You Penis Pain With Erection?

Penis pain with erection? - can a kidney stone scratch you

I had pain in the penis a little more than two months. It began with a kind of itch-you-can-zero deterioration on the basis of my penis somewhere in the middle, probably the urethra, and little by little and now it hurts to even get an erection, especially during the initial configuration (which is less painful that I continue having sex). It is not at all painful, pressing my penis into the ground, but turned around my stomach hurts a lot. There is no pain when flaccid, but no pain on urination, erection and ejaculation /.
I am sexually active with a monogamous partner and I have unprotected sex with her, including anal sex, if it is a cause for concern. My penis is out and pushed against it, but I've never been a witness to "popping" sound of the penis that seems to come with fractures.
Tomorrow I will call my doctor if you are referred to a urologist, but no idea what could it be? A urinary tract infection? A broken penis? A very small stone in the kidney?

Thank you for ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment