Saturday, February 20, 2010

How Much Does Natalie Morales Make How Many People Out There Are Crazy Over Katie Couric? I Myself Think She Is A Bore.?

How many people out there are crazy over Katie Couric? I myself think she is a bore.? - how much does natalie morales make

I think that Matt Lauer and Ann Curry anchors are much better than Katie. Interviews she seems very boring, not really hold the attention of the viewer. Your voice is very flat. I really hope Natalie Morales came on the program are now working. Katie is not really held it on the evening news is not. Bob Sheiffer has a great job, I thought. Katie is popular because it has all-American. For someone who earns money as much as you might think you want to do a new hair from time to time, it would be nice. I love him as a person, not just as a newscaster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment