Monday, February 15, 2010

Nj Property And Casualty License Holder I'm Preparing For My Nj Property & Casualty License And Wanted To Know If The Classes You Take Really Help You?

I'm preparing for my nj property & casualty license and wanted to know if the classes you take really help you? - nj property and casualty license holder

I'm nervous and have two weeks to get everything I need to learn to go with the State to obtain my license to learn. I go to school for 5 days to prepare for the exam is five days long enough for everything I get to spend?

1 comments:

mbrcatz said...

No, you have to read the study material in advance and already have some understanding of what they say. You can not hope that the class completely unprepared for you.

The class is useful when you try to get a clarification of concepts or concrete examples - a bit like the final touches on the study material - concrete examples of the application of sanctions and coinsurance, for example, or the exact difference between the volcanic and volcanic eruption.

Post a Comment